If you are juggling several projects or course work, chances are you have a lot of paperwork that gets mixed together at some point. I had this problem while taking a few classes recently and while toting around my worksheets, I realized I needed something to separate them.
I found these wonderful poly folders Made by Martha Stewart at Staples. They are see-through so it is easy to identify what is inside, and they are extremely efficient because of their design. They do not open up like a regular folder – they’re open at the top and one side to easily slip papers in, and the little tab at the top right corner keeps them secure.
I used my label maker to give each one a title, which catapulted me into getting things done.
Here are a few examples of what I needed to separate and how it helped me:
- I was developing a new home budget system & had several pages I was working on.
- Website brainstorms and statistic information needed for reading.
- Data Entry for a work project.
- A local Desire Map Group meet-up notes and information.
- Course notes and worksheets.
Take Action Now!
Do you have paperwork that continually gets tangled in a web of chaos? Find a system that works for you and separate your projects out to create ease and productivity.