Here is a question to ponder… How does your outside world reflect on the inside, and vice-versa? As we move into this season of Renewal, what elements of yourself can you change to fully step into your truth?
Renewal is about opening up your heart and stepping into the truth of who you are at this moment. Who you want to be is the ultimate goal in life. Why not make this a reality right now?
I have seen time and time again, a transformation within when my client’s space is renewed. When a person wholly and completely surrenders to what they truly want deep down, and take action to make it happen, their lives begin radiating abundance.
I encourage you to look deeply into your desires and examine how your outer world reflects them. If you are not seeing the results you want, here are a few things you can choose today to turn things around tomorrow:
- Choose Your Friends Wisely – It is widely known, “you become like the 5 people you surround yourself around the most”. Who are those 5 people? Are they an example of who you want to be? Do they shine a bright light to those around them? If they radiate anything but positive vibes, it may be time to seek out a new tribe.
- Choose a Positive Mindset – Your mind is more powerful than you may realize. Everything you think and believe is a prerequisite of how you show up in the world. Even when things feel bleak, if you think of the lesson within it, act “as if” – if needed, and look for the light side, you will bring in more light within your daily life.
- Choose to Love – When faced with adversity or *prickly* people, choose love over hate. Choose creativity over competition. If somebody is dark to you, shine them with light and recognize their pain. Many times hurt people *hurt* people. This is a time to pick your battles. Glaze over the small stuff, but stand up for the big stuff. When you choose love, hate never wins.
- Choose Joy Over Pain – I discovered that when I embrace feeling good, everything just falls into place. In Cheryl Richardson’s book, Stand Up For Your Life, her philosophy to “pass up good for great” completely changed my life. When feeling good is your primary intention, the Universe conspires for you and says “yes” to you. I am a true testament of this, and if you know me and the adversity I have been through, you will see what a difference this action makes.
- Choose to be You – Some of us get so caught up in trying to be everything that society says we need to be, that we have lost the essence of our true nature. It can be a struggle to remember who we are, and stay in that loving balance of what we represent. Remember your values, what you stand for, what you desire, what you know to be true and stand in that. Don’t let others sway you from who you are on the inside, and don’t be afraid to live it out loud. In the end, you won’t be looking back proudly at how perfect you were being somebody else – you will be looking back at the times you lived fully in the comfort of your self.
What are three things you can do today to step more fully into your truth?
If you would like to explore this more, I invite you to sign up for my next Virtual Retreat on Renewing Yourself.