After a long winter and many changes this year, I am in need to get all of those nooks and crannies organized… Whole Home organized… and get those old spaces renewed. I would love to work through the process with my friends here. The weekly posts will guide you through all areas of your home while gaining support from other group members – share your questions, post your before and after photos and give your best advice or ideas that will help others.
You can share about your journey in three areas: The Blog, the Facebook Page or our Private Facebook Group (which is closed so that you can post before photos or ask sensitive questions where your personal list of friends will not be able to see them). To get my attention on any social media like Instagram, use the hashtag #RenewYourSpace and I would love to see your progress.
1. This challenge will begin on Saturday, February 20th and will end June 11th – Perfect timing to get all of that Spring Cleaning in. There will be an additional challenges throughout this time for more detailed organizing.
2. Each weeks’ challenge will begin on Saturday. You will see a link to the details no later than Saturday evening PST.
3. Ask questions and provide your input with your group.
4. Record your progress with a before and after photo and share it on our group page HERE.
5. Check our Pinterest Page for creative ideas – I’ll be pinning for inspiration during the process.
Please forward this to those you know, who may need to clear the clutter as well – the more group support, the better! We will also be doing a link-up so get your best projects ready to share. All of the Organizing begins TODAY, February 20th. If the length of this challenge scares you, know that I will be posting the main areas during the first half and going back for more detailed work on the second half… Ready? Set… Go!!